SECURE AND TRANSPARENT PAPER BASED EXAMINATIONS
PAPER BASED TEST
MeritTrac has been administering Paper based Examination since its inception. Our knowledge and ability to service Educational institutions, Government organizations and Corporates, have helped us leverage and establish best practices in test delivery in the country. Delivering a successful pen and paper exam is about strictly abiding to processes that ensure security, transparency and make the examination process time-bound.
We have over 1000 test centres across 350 cities where we have delivered pen and paper exams. This list keeps increasing every year as we support more organizations, scale and achieve standardization through the services we offer.
Pen and Paper Examinations
Organizations that have leveraged MeritTrac’s experience to administer its pen and paper examinations have achieved the numerous benefits:
- Leverage experience of 16 years of administering pen and paper exams for around 400 organizations.
- High degree of security in examinations by leveraging ISO certified processes
- Over 20 million pen and paper exams delivered till date
- Widest reach; ability to administer pen and paper exams almost anywhere in the country
- Largest pool of trained and certified test administers
Key functions in a paper based examination
- Question paper and response sheet logistics – Our process ensures that question papers are developed and printed in secure environment and shipped to the respective test centres on time in a highly secure manner.
- Exam Centre Admission- Candidates are validated, verified against the details provided in the admit card and photographs are checked to ensure the details of the test taker and the examination are in sync.
- Biometric Capture and Authentication- Validation of candidate is done using multiple approaches. AuthenTrac – a patent pending biometrics based authentication service is used to ensure that the cases of impersonation are avoided.
- Test Administration and Proctoring- MeritTrac understands the importance of following the core tenets of exams. Our trained and certified administrators ensure that malpractices are curbed.
- Reverse Logistics- Candidate response sheets are reconciled, sealed and shared back to the exam control centre in a secure manner.