Thank you for visiting the MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd.
MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies (hereinafter referred to as “MeritTrac”, “MT” “We”, “our”, or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting our users’ privacy.
Collection of personal information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you the product or deliver the services including promotional emails about new products, special offers
- To administer our site and for internal operations including surveys
- To customize and improve the website according to your interests
- To protect our rights or property and that of our users as appropriate,
- To comply with legal process or laws of the land
- To ensure our site safety and security.
As a visitor or user to this site, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as utilizing online or hosted programs, products or services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting the details. We collect information unless otherwise removed by you, users are given open notice of and the choice to provide certain personal information. The following are examples of the type of Personal Information that may be collected. The specific kind of personal information collected will depend on the activities or services used:
- Information (such as first/ last name, date of birth, email IDs, address, phone number, caste certificate, marriage certificate etc.);
- Personal Identifiers ( such as Aadhar, PAN, Passport, Voters ID, and Drivers Licence)
- Employment information (such as employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers);
- Educational details;
- Location information;
- Demographic information;
- Photographs, images, resumes, feedback and testimonials;
- Biometric data such as fingerprints, voice recognition.
Depending upon the products or services you intend to use, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as optional. If you do not provide the mandatory details with respect to a particular products or services, you will not be able to use or avail that products or services. Similarly, if you wish to delete your information that is mandatory, you will no longer be able to use or avail in that particular products or services. You can opt out of these at any time by sending us an email to our grievance officer or clicking at the unsubscribe button, where applicable.
In addition to the above, we may also collect other non-personal information with use for our products and services.
Information collected from third parties
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties who are authorized and consented by you, including:
- Other related bodies corporate within our group company or its parent company;
- Government databases, such as Aadhar;
- Customer(s) or employers in case of job applicants or institutions;
- Third party service providers; and
- Publicly available sources of information
Information collected through website usage
- If you browse through the website, products or services, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
Certain pages on our ‘website, use “cookies”, which will help you use our websites interactively. The cookies on our web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser “session” such as Internet domain or internet service provider for your internet service, browser type, type of operating system platform, date / time stamp, referring / exit pages address of the previous website that you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website, domain name and country/state.
- IP address to help diagnose problems with servers that host and administer our website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest (partner networks, payment gateways, advertisers and affiliates). However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are governed by their own privacy statement. We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Information from e-mails
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain return e-mail address. If you include, personally-identifiable information in your e-mail, because you want us to address specific to your situation. We may use that information in responding to your request, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send us only information to help us process your request for the specified service.
Information collected from Interactive Forms
Links to other sites
Disclosure of Personal Information
We reserve the right to disclose information collected that we believe, in reasonable good faith, is appropriate or necessary to protect against any liability; to protect our company or clients from fraudulent, abusive or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations of wrongdoing; and to assist government enforcement agencies, where required by regulations. We may provide your personal information with any member of our group (our subsidiaries, affiliates and parent company), service providers, partners and contractors, for the purpose of you continue to have access or use our products or services.
Security and retention of Personal Information
We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. In order to prevent accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure, we have implemented suitable/reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures and measures as per applicable industry practices to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers of our hosting service provider partner We regularly test our website, data centers, systems, and other assets for security vulnerabilities. The storage mechanisms of the personal information (either in digital or hard copy) are managed or administered internally and held locally in India.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of website and/or mobile applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and/or mobile applications. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website and/or mobile applications.
Right to personal information and privacy preferences
You have the right to access, correct, amend and delete inaccuracies in your personal information and privacy preferences at any time. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences (such as whether you wish to receive promotional communications) by contacting our grievance officer.
Updating your personal information and privacy preferences
We acknowledge that you have a right to access your personal information. We have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. You have the right to access, correct, amend and delete inaccuracies in your personal information and privacy preferences at any time, which may be accomplished by logging in directly to your account on the website, where you can typically view and make changes to your personal information. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences (such as whether you wish to receive promotional communications) by contacting our grievance officer. You can opt out of these at any time by sending us an email at our grievance officer or clicking at the unsubscribe button, where applicable.
Our products or services are not directed to children under age of13. If you learn that a child under age os13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact our grievance officer.
This Policy applies to all personal information collected by MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd.
Grievance Officer Details
Mr. Elanchezhiyan Ganesan
Head – Quality, Innovation, Transformation and Projects
MeritTrac Services Private Limited
Address: Market Square, No.12/5, 4th floor, Kaikondarahalli, Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Main Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka. PIN code 560035
Telephone – +91 80 7181 91375